“Facebook is a social networking website where users can leave comments, exchange photos, and share links to news or other interesting stuff on the internet, as well as chat live and watch short-form video. If you want to, you can even order food through Facebook. Shared information can be made public, shared just with a small group of friends or relatives, or shared with a single person.”
On Facebook, I do a variety of things, including but not limited to:
- I’d like to share my life with my parents (really and truly, this is one of the main reasons I post so much to Facebook)
- Photographs of food and non-food related subjects are welcome.
- Chat with pals, particularly those who are far away, such as Jennifer Apacible.
- Share articles and stuff that you find interesting (especially news related articles or things that make you think). I’ve been told that I’m a great link exchanger!
- My boyfriend and I trade stickers.
- Keep in touch with my pals and keep them informed.
- Collaborate on school and student organization group initiatives.
- Make use of Facebook to log in to other applications.
- Organize activities for student organizations.
- Find out about my major/department and honors programmed by joining Facebook groups.
- Keep up with celebrities, shows, and artists that I enjoy, such as Wong Fu Productions, community channel, George Takei, and others.
- Saturday Night Live is a sketch comedy show that airs on
- Play games every now and again.